Monday, July 26, 2010

of things had and hadn't.



I am not excited over this math. since i left it behind five years ago, algebra has never assisted any part of my performing career, legal research or daily living. I don't get the essentialism in it, and the importance of it finding itself in a standardized test. Sworn enemies I tell you.

Ry said that i should leave home without regrets, and there's just one that i have, that I never made it to seeing Chief or making way up to Aripo before leaving. I must promise myself that on my next visit there, that I will make it my duty to go. But I am going back to the apple tomorrow though, and that's always good news, for long days. The light here disappears at 9pm, and starts at 5:45am. if there were ever a long day, find it here.

I am still dreaming a lot. People keep appearing there asking that I forgive them, and how they've been reacting to me lately. I don't know if those are genuine feelings floating in the universe somewhere or whether its me, in my own head, trying to justify their actions (or indifference) and tellin mehself- "Don't tote". Sometimes people disappoint you, when it seems like they've witheld their blessing. Life walks.

The team from Brooklyn- Urban Word, topped at the bnv finals this year. I hope to work with them during my time this end. get some inspiration, some experiences, and I'm pretty excited about being part of the family. soon to come. The messy part of here is the nightly shows when I have no dad for pick ups. I'm now handicapped that way. it may take a while to settle like that.

I've been faring well without dad being around. the only hurting part of me is when the medication hurls side-effects at him. He has to be on strict diet, because it can easily give srokes and heart-attacks, but there is a balm in Gilead. God sees and knows, and feels when we do.

back to the math.

No comments: