Saturday, August 2, 2008


These slits were forcibly cut into this land
And it bears the scrapings of a gash too deep between soils,
A gap to keep our toils apart
But from one exodus to another part
Of this earth
It starts
To seep a story too different
A single significant factor,
Living, present and hereafter
Between connections and beyond water
But her son is her
Bloodline.
And with eyes bovine he watches as she leaves,
Tears falling concrete pellets as he screams,
Promising a better life for him I suppose,
But she and all of Korea knows
A mother must carry hope,
Even beyond borders.
-Arielle John
copyright 2008

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm really into shoes and I was digging as far as something that particular model. The prices as regards the boots are approximately 230 pounds everwhere. But definitively I found this location selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

hi there fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that meticulous make. The prices as regards the sneakers are about 340 pounds everwhere. But completely I bring about this location selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good day friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I was digging for that meticulous model. The prices for the shoes were about 170 dollars on every page. But definitively I bring about this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that singular model. The prices seeking the shoes were about 210 pounds on every site. But finally I found this location selling them for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what is your opinion?