Monday, October 15, 2007

Blog Action Day


In commemoration of Blog Action day, the issue I have decided to highlight is that of illegal cell towers...an environmental threat. The photo shown in this post was taken this morning while sitting at my bedroom window which shows the close proximity of this cell tower to my home, moreso, my room.

In the efforts of taking legal action against the erection of this tower, the courts are yet to call the case, which shows the efficency of our legal system...
Below is a list of the risks that are faced by persons in my neighbourhood, myself included... the human/animal environment.
Internationally acknowledged experts in the field of RF research have shown that RF of the type used in digital cellular antennas and phones can have critical effects on cell cultures, animals, and people in laboratories and have also found epidemiological evidence (studies of communities, not in the laboratory) of serious health effects at "non-thermal levels," where the intensity of the radiation was too low to cause heating. They have found:

Increased cell growth of brain cancer cells
(4)
A doubling of the rate of lymphoma in mice
(5)
Changes in tumor growth in rats
(6)
An increased number of tumors in rats
(7)
Increased breaks in double and single stranded DNA, our genetic material
(8)
2 to 4 times as many cancers in Polish soldiers exposed to RF
(9)
More childhood leukemia in children exposed to RF
(10)
Changes in sleep patterns and REM type sleep
(11)
Headaches caused by RF exposure
(12)
Neurologic changes
(13) including
Changes in the blood-brain-barrier
(14)
Changes in cellular morphology (including cell death)
(15)
Changes in neural electrophysiology (EEG)
(16)
Changes in neurotransmitters (which affect motivation and pain perception)
(17)
Metabolic changes (of calcium ions, for instance)
(18)
Cytogenetic effects (which can affect cancer, Alzheimer's, neurodegenerative diseases)
(19)
Decreased memory, attention, and slower reaction time in school children
(20)
Retarded learning in rats indicating a deficit in spatial "working memory"
(21)
Increased blood pressure in healthy men
(22)
Damage to eye cells when combined with commonly used glaucoma medications
(23)
Another dimension of population control maybe..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Myself, if I want to be a crybaby, I go to the nursery, I don't show it in the ring. [url=http://www.vanessasac.com]vanessa bruno sac[/url] She also given the OK for regular audits on the royal expenditures for the first time ever.. I have gone to a million time management courses and I am still trying to balance and figure out how I can put more hours in a day. Even though it looked like the staff were scurrying out (it was the end of the day) I waved down a young guy who immediatedly motioned for me to come into the lot.
This is the original article and the only one I will lay any claim to. http://www.icanadagooseca.com Try to check cheap bags for best quality bags with economical rates. [url=http://officialcanadagoosesoutlet.ca]canada goose[/url]
[url=http://flyballbags.com]canada goose jacket[/url] Why does it seem like God doesn't want good things for me? Why wouldn't he want me to have good health, and to be happy and safe? Why wouldn't he want me to have enough income to pay my bills, help my kids with school, and go on a vacation once in a while? It doesn't seem like these things are that much to ask for. [url=http://www.onlinebeatsbydreoutlet.com]beats by dr dre boxing day sale[/url]